Privacy and Cookies Policy
What information is collected and for what purposes it is used?
LLC Marketing Angels may collect data both within its own company as a data controller and as a data processor acting on a contractual basis within the framework of marketing activities of other companies.
Data collected and processed within LLC Marketing Angels activities:
Photos and videos
Within the framework of the events organized by LLC Marketing Angels, photos or videos can be shot; visitors are notified about it in the advertising material, which contains information about the program of the event. By participating in these events, visitors agree that their photos or videos may be used by companies for self-promotion purposes to inform about the progress of the event and produce reports.
Name, surname for participation in social network contests
In case LLC Marketing Angels organizes Facebook (or other social network) contests on its own or on behalf of its clients, the participant recognizes that by participating in such a contest, he or she transfers his or her personal data (name, surname) to LLC Marketing Angels. The data is used only for the purposes of the contest and to identify the winner and the prize recipient.
Personal data for participation in lotteries: name, surname, address
LLC Marketing Angels may conduct lotteries as a data processor in accordance with the task given by the data controller. In this case, the rules of each lottery are drawn up separately, coordinated with the Lottery and Gambling Supervisory Inspection, and made publicly available. By participating in the lottery, the participant confirms that he or she is familiar with the rules of the lottery and the use of his or her data for the purposes of drawing the lottery in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia.
Form of subscription for news
The information we ask you to fill in: name, surname, company, e-mail. If you have provided us with your contact information – including the personal data –, we can use this information to contact you via mail or e-mail and inform you about news of LLC “Marketing Angels”, including seminars, training activities, marketing campaigns, and for sending of other information.
The data is stored online – in Mailchimp database, which is protected with special passwords, thus providing security, confidentiality and data storage.
Access to data is granted to employees of LLC “Marketing Angels” and also to other authorized persons or companies that ensure maintenance of the database and distribution of current information on the basis of the agreement and for the agreement period.
Unsubscribing from receipt of such information can be done at any moment, updating own profile information and clicking the “Unsubscribe” link.
We collect information from visitors, who fill in the contact form on our homepage or social networks for communication with us. Personal information is collected only and solely for us to be able to contact you and respond to your questions. The data is not transferred to third parties.
The information we ask you to fill in: name, surname, company, telephone, e-mail and other data of interest. If you have provided your contact information to us – including your personal data –, we can use this information to contact you via mail, e-mail or phone (or any other type of communication specified in the course of such communication). Communication with you may be related to marketing purposes.
What is the basis for processing the Customer’s personal data?
Consent of the Customer: the Customer as a subject of personal data gives by himself or herself a consent to the collection and processing of personal data for certain purposes. The consent of the Customer is his or her free will and an independent decision; the consent can be given at any time and it contains the permission to the Company to process personal data for the specified purposes. The Customer has the right at any time to withdraw his or her previously given consent through the specified channels of communication with the Company. The notified changes will take effect within three working days. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the legality of processing based on consent given prior to the withdrawal.
Conclusion and execution of the contract: in order for the Company to conclude and execute the contract with the Customer by providing quality services and serving the Customer, it must summarize and process certain personal data collected before the conclusion of the contract with the Company or during the execution of an already concluded contract.
Legitimate interests of the Company: to comply with the interests of the Company, which are based on the provision of quality services and timely support to the Customer, the Company has the right to process the customer’s personal data to the extent objectively necessary for it.
What is the period of processing of the Customer’s personal data?
The Company will process the Customer’s personal data as long as at least one of the following conditions is present:
- the contract between the Customer and the company is valid;
- the term of storage of personal data is determined in or arises from the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia and the European Union;
- as long as it is necessary for the implementation and protection of the legitimate interests of the Company;
- until the Customer’s consent to the processing of personal data is withdrawn.
Our homepage uses the following cookies:
- Technical cookies:We strive to offer to our clients a developed and user-friendly homepage, which automatically adjusts to user needs and desires. For achieving this goal, we are using technical cookies to display our homepage to you and to ensure proper functioning of the homepage. Namely, these cookies are absolutely necessary for appropriate functioning of our homepage.
- Functional cookies:We are also using functional cookies to remember your preferences and to help you using our homepage as efficiently as possible, for example, remembering your selected service. These functional cookies are not obligatory for proper functioning of our homepage; however, they are useful for you as a user, as they improve your user’s experience.
- Analytical cookies:We are using these cookies to gain insight on how our users are using our homepage, to find out, what works and what does not work, to optimize and improve the homepage and ensure, that our offered product is still interesting and suitable for users, We register such data as your viewed homepages, type of platform you have used, information on the date / time, number of clicks on the respective website, mouse moves, scrolling moves, search words used by you. Analytical cookies identify only your device, but they do not disclose your identity. In separate cases some of analytical cookies are managed by third parties, for example, Google Analytics and Facebook following our instructions and strictly for the specified purposes.
- Advertising cookies: We are using our cookies and cookies of third parties to display personalized advertisements to you on our homepage and on other homepages. These are called forwarded homepages and they are based on your browsing activities on our homepage, for example, services you have looked for. Usually these cookies are placed by third parties, for example, Google AdWords and Facebook, according to our indicated purposes.
How to approve, disable or delete cookies?
When visiting our site, you can see a window with a notice on using of cookies on the website. By continuing using our homepage, you confirm, that you have become acquainted with the information about cookies and purposes for their use.
To disable cookies, activate the setting of your web browser, which allows you to cancel settings of all or certain cookies. However, if you use settings of your browser to disable all cookies (including technical cookies), probably, you will not be able to access all sections of websites.
Last modified: 29 October 2020
LLC Marketing Angels – Vienibas gatve 87-D/2, Riga LV-1004, Latvia
We can be contacted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (+371) 24333007.